To celebrate 9k followers I decided to host my very first Tumblr Awards :DDD! Themed after the glory of Disney songs!RULES
- must be following me
- reblog this post (no likes, likes me no likey)
- ends july 12th
- "Bibbiti Boppity Boo" award: Most clever URL
- "Perfect Isn’t Easy" award: Nicest icon
- "Seize the Day" award: Best posts
- "What’s This?" award: Most beautiful theme
- "Painting the Roses Red" award: Most beautiful edits
- "You Can Fly" award: Best gifs
- "Ichabod" award: Favorite new blogger
- "Friend Like Me" award: Kindest blogger
- "Gaston" award: Best blog overall
- "Part of Your World" award: My personal favoriteWINNER/RUNNER-UP PRIZES
- I’ll follow you if I’m not already :)
- A spot on my blog for a month and a promo whenever you want
- a gifset or graphic of your choice (for winners only)
- and the best prize of all*sniffles*...the gift of a friend *cries*
"Hans Captures Elsa" (Frozen, 2013), Normand Lemay
Here’s another sequence from Frozen I worked on. It was always a struggle to figure out (as a story team), what were the limits of Elsa’s icy powers. At the core, Elsa just wants to be left alone so she won’t hurt anyone, especially Anna. But in this sequence, we catch a glimpse of her darker side as she is being hunted down and her life is in danger. Elsa is about to unleash hell on the Duke’s henchmen, just before being interrupted by Hans.
As a side note, some key parts of the sequence are missing, like Hans taking care of an angry Marshmallow and making his way to Elsa and the Duke’s henchmen.
Hans Captures Elsa” (Frozen, 2013), Normand Lemay
Darkness. That’s the first thing I remember. It was dark, and it was cold. And I was scared.